Monday, March 23, 2009

NEW PROJECT KIT DESIGNER and KIT!


Hi! My Name is Brenda and I live in Northeast Ohio with my husband Ric and our three children... Logan 15, Lyric 11 and Lyssa 6. I have been scrapbooking since my son Lyric was born. A few years later I became addicted to stamping and card making. More cards roll out of my scrap studio than layout's these days. I have been designing cards for Linda's Card Kits since December and was thrilled when she asked me to be a guest designer for March. I had fun creating this Princess Album, I hope you enjoy it!

Princess Album Kit - 24.99
This album comes complete with everything needed to re-create the entire album, along with step by step instructions. These will be avaialble on a first come, first serve basis starting March 30th, 2009. Be sure to check the store then!